Why would women with Rheumatoid Arthritis choose Bamboo Fiber Socks?
- First and foremost, they feel great! Bamboo is the perfect fiber for socks. The round fibers create a cashmere, silky-type feeling that is soft as can be without being sticky.
- Bamboo socks are non-allergenic! Who would have guessed?! Whatever skin-sensitivities you may have, they should not react with this material.
- Your Bamboo Fiber Socks are going to keep your feet dry! Why? Because the unique shape of the bamboo fibers creates little spaces between them. These spaces that allow ventilation, moisture absorption, and comfort.
- Bamboo Fiber Socks have the crazy ability to keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer! Isn't bamboo awesome?!
- The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that appear naturally in bamboo transfer to your bamboo socks It's true! This means your feet will smell good, feel good, and be good. Healthy, that is. Just putting on your socks will help you fight foot problems. Wow!
Need any more reasons to buy a few pairs of The RA Stores' Bamboo Fiber Socks? Ok ... here you go: They're good for the environment. That's right, bamboo fibers are completely biodegradable. Additionally, bamboo grows easily, so we'll never run out of it because of making too many socks.
Priced affordably, you'll want to toss out your old socks and replace them with a whole drawer filled with The RA Stores' Bamboo Fiber Socks!
CHOOSE TO TAKE CHARGE!