Trigger finger problems?
Fingers are one of the most sensitive areas when suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Adjusting your fingers with external aid is possible. Trigger finger is a common problem that causes pain and snapping of the tendons in the finger or thumb.
Why should you try it?
- One size fits all fingers including the index, middle, ring, pinky finger, or trigger thumb on left and right hands. Deal with over 9 different conditions depending on how the finger splint is worn on your finger or thumb.
- This finger splint includes an extra piece of hook and loop tape for you to secure around the hand, trigger finger, or trigger thumb, immobilizing the different finger knuckles with this splint, including the IP, MCP, PIP, and DIP joints.
- Ideal for use with finger stiffness, osteoarthritis, finger pain, clicking and popping, and to prevent your finger from catching or locking, accelerating recovery to the trigger finger or trigger thumb region.
- This trigger finger splint can be worn at night when you are sleeping or during the day while typing or driving. It can also be used for conservative treatment to prevent finger surgery or to provide pain relief after surgery.
- Rigid finger splint (2.9 in. long and 0.9 in. wide) with soft brushed nylon sewn inside the finger brace, comfortable against the skin and palm.
Try our adjustable Trigger Finger Support!
Material: Composite materialCHOOSE TO TAKE CHARGE!